Tuesday 11 May 2010

The Dreamer.

Zones Visited: Darnassus, Darkshore, Stormwind City, Blasted Lands, Swamp Of Sorrows, The Sunken Temple, Un'Goro Crater, Ashenvale.

Ishnu-alah, Stranger.

Here are my tales. I am a Hunter, but also a businessman, so I stopped a few days in Darnassus before continuing my adventures, training myself, improving my skill in leatherworking, and also buying and selling stuff in the Auction House, since weapons and food for my beloved pets are very expensive. But it was time to reach the Temple of Atal'Hakkar. I brought Kong with me and together we sailed from Auberdine towards Stormwind, from which we took the gryphon to Nethergarde Keep and then I rode Freeze, heading to the Swamp Of Sorrows and the Sunken Temple. On the way I met four adventurers willing to explore Atal'Hakkar, so i joined them and we made our way through the Pool of Tears. The Sunken Temple is a creepy and dangerous place, filled with sorcerers, deviate monks and lots of Dragonkins. We went downstairs and killed many Elementals, so i was able to go away, but I was to hungry of knowledge, plus my fellows told me about the stories about that creeoy place, so I decided to go forth. We killed many Troll priests who were trying to summon the Blood God Hakkar, then we stepped in a great round hall filled with Dragonkins. The fight was very hard, we went through that again, found Jamman'al and slayed him. Last step was finding Eranikus the Sleeper, we sensed his presence. During our research we faced four fierce Green Dragons, Dreamscythe, Weaver, Morphaz and Hazzas, which did everything in their power to stop us. But we were to resolute to give up, so we fought fiercely and slain the Dragons. At the end of a long and dark corridor we found the Dreamer. We woke him up and eventually killed him, more precisely entrapping his soul in a trinket. My duty in the Sunken Temple was over, so I returned to Kalimdor, went to Un'Goro and gave Muigin the Hazes he needed. He asked me also some Bloodpetal Sprouts, I collected them for him and he created many little Elementals, who rushed against Larion. It was time to reach Moonglade, so I took again the gryphon, this time directed to Astranaar in Ashenvale. I'll need to trespass the dangerous Felwood, so I decided to rest in the Night Elf outpost. My adventures are not finished.


This is me and my fellows about to wake the Dreamer.

I hope you enjoyed my story and to meet you again. Until then, may the stars guide you.

No comments:

Post a Comment