Friday 14 May 2010

Introducing Azuregos.

Zones Visited: Ashenvale, Azshara, Feralas, Desolace.

Greetings, Stranger.

Here are my tales. I was ready to explore Azshara, a beautiful region next to Ashenvale, homeland of all the Nagas in Azeroth. My bow was fixed, Bagalash ready, so the only thing that I had to do was mounting on Freeze and begin my journey. Travelling through I encountered many monsters, Satyrs, stags, wild Hyppogryphs and even an outpost of the proud Timbermaw Furbolgs. Eventually I found Ogtinc and we could start my training. Ogtinc gave me boring tasks, like killing coursers and hydras lurking around there, but I knew that this was what I needed to do to become a stronger Hunter. I also have to thank him because, while in search of my objectives I had the honor to meet the majestic Azuregos. He is an ancient dragon, as old as Azeroth, who lurks around Azshara, waiting for bold adventurers who want to challenge him. I was too astonished by his presence to duel with him, but I now that one of these days I'll be strong enough to beat him. I eventually finished my training and Ogtinc gave me a Devilsaur Tooth as a reward. It was time for me to leave Azshara and continue my quests, so I flew to Feralas, in which I met again Gregan Brewspinner. I collected the ingredients for the Elixir Donova asked me and was ready to get back to Winterspring, but then I decided to explore Desolace instead. This is a noxious place, I can't even describe it, but I think that its name really fits that. I found Nijell's Point and decided to take a rest there. I'm moving soon from this desolate region.


This is the magnificent Azuregos.

I hope you enjoyed my story and to meet you again. Until then, may the stars guide you.

No comments:

Post a Comment