Friday 7 May 2010

Visions Become Real Again.

Zones Visited: Darnassus, Feralas, Un'Goro Crater, Maraudon Pristine Waters

Ishnu-dal-dieb, Stranger.

Here are my tales. It was time for me to return to Un'Goro and do my duty for the Arch Druid, so I took the Hyppogryph from Darnassus and headed south. Before going to the Crater anyway, I stopped in Feralas and met Gregan Brewspewer, then gave him a sample of Bloodpetal. Hence he asked me to get again in the Temple of Atal'Hakkar and collect some Atal'Ai Hazes from there. The Temple will be one of my future objective, but at the moment I had something else to do. So eventually I made my way to Un'Goro, but while on the hyppogryph I fell unconscious again and found myself another time in Maraudon. This time it was different, since there wasn't my Guild Master Demonstorm with me, and the place was slightly different, filled of waterfalls and lakes, with many strange monsters lurking in there. There were other adventurers in there who told me they fell unconscious like me, so again we teamed up and went through that watery maze, willing to stop these visions. The road was hard, but finally we faced the source of all our nightmares, the vile Princess Theradras. After a ferocious fight we took her down and freed the Spirit of Zaetar who asked us to reach the Cenarion Circle in Mooglade and to give Keeper Remulos his Seed of Life. Hence I woke up and found myself on the hyppogryph, near Marshall's Refuge in Un'Goro. I harvested again the Soil and grew the Morrowgrains, as asked me by Staghelm. I came back to Darnassus again, gave the Morrowgrains to Mathrengyl Bearwalker and took again a room to rest. The Sunken Temple awaits.


This is the noble Zaetar.

I hope you enjoyed my story and to meet you again. Until then, Elune light your path.

No comments:

Post a Comment