Thursday 13 May 2010

Gaining Respect.

Zones Visited: Ashenvale, Felwood, Moonglade, Winterspring, Darnassus.

Elune adore, Stranger.

Here are my tales. Life here in Azeroth is becoming really hard. As long as I travel through it, I have the occasion to meet wild and beautiful places, dangerous zones, proud tribes and vile beings. This is the way of a hunter. Starting from Astranaar, I went northwards heading to Moonglade. On the way to there I reached Felwood, a woody zone situated just outside the northern edge of Ashenvale. It saddened me to see how corruption reached that place, where bears, wolves and even Furbolgs suffer from the noxious influence of the Plague. This made me feel that I had to do something for that. First of all, anyway, I had to complete my tasks, so I reached the northern boundary, the Timbermaw Hold. That is the home of a fierce Furbolg tribe, and I needed to gain their respect to pass through their galleries. They asked me to kill many corrupted Deadwoods and so I did, until they decided I was worthy of their respect. The Hold is a crossroads which could allow me to reach Monglade and Winterspring. I went northwards, heading to the home of the Cenarion Circle. There I met Keeper Remulos and gave him the Seed of Life as asked by Zaetar and I visited the Stormrage Barrow Dens, where lies the great Malfurion, waiting to wake from the Emerald Dream. I wanted to make his aquaitance but the Warders advised me not to do that at the moment, since the creatures living in there could kill me in no time. I remembered that I had also something to do in Winterspring so I went back to the Timbermaw Hold and from there I reached the snowy region. Many Winterfall Furbolgs lived in there and I killed few of them in order to gain more respect from the Timbermaws. I located Donova Snowden and gave her Linken's Training Sword. She asked me to reach again Gregan Brewspinner in Feralas, but first I needed to find another flight path. So I reached Everlook, a Goblin outpost located in eastern Winterspring and on the way I gathered the Moontouched Feathers that Eralas Ambersky asked me to. I flew towards Darnassus and gave the elf the Feathers, then he asked me to find a colleaugue of his back in Winterspring. I was forgetting that Dorion told me to reach Ogtinc in Azshara, so I decided to do that first, since there is nothing that I can do if I don't grow in my hunting experience. I flew then to Forest Song in Ashenvale and from there my travel will soon continue.

This is the entrance to the Stomrage Barrow Dens in Moonglade.

I hope you enjoyed my story and to meet you again. Until then, asha'falah.

No comments:

Post a Comment