Thursday 6 May 2010

Wandering Around. Again.

Zones Visited: Tanaris, Feralas, Un'Goro Crater, Darnassus.

Greetings, Stranger.

Here are my tales. Actually, today I don't have much to write about, since yesterday I just dedicated myself to the thing I love most: exploration. Starting from Gadgetzan I took the gryphon which took me to Feralas and I continued my wanderings there. I saw the vile Writhing Deep, the majestic Twin Colossals and the beautiful Dream Bough, former homeplace of an ancient Emerald Dragon, who left his fellow Dragonkins in there, waiting for his return. Thirsty of new adventures I reminded a task that Arch Druid Fandral Staghelm himself gave to me, to go to Un'Goro Crater and to obtain some samples of terrain in there. I didn't know why he could be so interested in terrain samples, anyway, I got back to Gadgetzan and headed south, where there was a shallow passage that allowed me to enter the Crater. One second after stepping in there I understood why Staghelm was concerned about that territory. There are many wild and ancient beasts in there, ravasaurs, diemetradons, pterrordaxes and even some fearsome devilsaurs, brutal kings of Un'Goro. It was like the time had stopped in there, like fighting against the past itself. Collecting the soil samples hasn't been easy, but I eventually made it, so I could come back to my beloved Darnassus, where I spoke with Jenal and then again with the Arch Druid. Staghelm was happy (in his way) for my deed, so he decided to send me again to Un'Goro to try to grow some Morrowgrains. I also spoke with Dorion, my Hunter Trainer, who asked me to go to Azshara. I decided to remain in Darnassus for the night, since there is no place like home. My adventures will soon resume.


This is a sight of the dreadful Fire Plume Ridge, in Un'Goro Crater.

I hope you enjoyed my story and to meet you again. Until then, may the stars guide your path.

No comments:

Post a Comment